Sunday, March 27, 2011

finished projects update for February

Here we are in March, the end of March even and I'm posting my finished sweaters for February.
These are # 3 and 4 for IntSweMoDo 2011. I don't know why I didn't post them sooner.
This was the crisp and Grey vest from Veera Valimaki. She has some really great patterns. I used spud and chloe otter to make this.
Very fast knit.



This one was the Eternalism vest from Knitscene winter /spring 2011. Also a very fast knit. I love the yarn. Which reminds me, the pattern used about half of what I bought for it.

I guess my theme for February was vests.

I also spent a little time on a UFO that is a vest . Its a rowan pattern and Im using rowan colorscapes. Wish I had finished that one too. It wouldn't have taken any time I just got bored with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment