Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Garter Yoke Cardigan practically done


I do believe that if I had spent time knitting everyday, and had not swatched for two other sweaters and cast on for a pair of socks, I would have finished the Garter Yoke Cardigan in about a week. Crazy isn't it. It's that fast and easy. I am working on the 2nd sleeve today. I went and bought buttons for it today. I even have the ends woven in.

So next for 2010. I cast on for a pair of spud and Chloe socks. They make good traveling knitting. They also work well for stress knitting.

I also swatched for a couple of sweaters but haven't completly picked my sweater for Ravelympics.


Ginna would like for me to focus my attention on her sweater. I'm not as excited about this as she is though. I did wind the yarn today. That was a big project in itself. Cascade eco wool. I had to divide the hank up to get it to fit on my winding tools. It feels like a lot of yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment