Monday, January 4, 2010

Garter Yoke Cardigan and picking a project for the 2010 Ravelympics

I saw this on Ravelry the other day. It is a Blue sky alpaca pattern.
Here is the current picture of the Garter Yoke Cardigan. Cascade 220.
I was able to seperate the the sleeves from the body and start the plain o plain stockinette stitch body. I don't plan to have much knitting time today. I have a long list of "day off " chores to get done today. It would be great if I managed to get to the waist decreases though.

So Ravelympics is in Feb and I am thinking ahead, and planning a project to work on during that time. I should do socks. Socks are resonable and they travel well and they are small. So why are all these sweater patterns sitting here instaed of sock patterns?

Some ideas: Spoke or Quadrant from the new knitty
Vaila from Twist
Kelmscott from twist
Villane BY suvi found on Ravelry
luminen from twist shortened and without the snowflakes
or the above pattern if I can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment