Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April is full of inspiration

So my goal was to not start any new projects in April. Do you know what happens in April? what was I thinking. April is the beginning of spring. The beginning of spring is when all the spring and summer knitting patterns come out. April 1st the new issue of Twist collective went live. Right after that Knitty had thier spring issue up. Then just when I thought I was going to be able to hold off the temptation Knitscene came out. I love knitscene. I really love this issue of knitscene. Every year I imagine a basket full of light summer knits. Maybe a few tanks, a cropped cardigan a nice light weight full cardigan in a cotton/ wool blend. I cute tee with cap sleeves. Something in hemp or linen. Ahhh wouldn't that be great. Really, you would think I would be all over the tank/sleeveless top knitting. I'm not good at finishing sleeves. Sleeves are boring. Maybe I'll ignore all my ufo's and jump in the stash and start casting on summer projects like a crazy women. Or I could be a responsible knitter and finish what Ive started before casting on for something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment