Monday, October 12, 2009

What's new

On the needles, The lotrop bag is done (knittingwise). My goal is to pull out some fabric and interfacing today. If I can get it lined then I can work on sewing it up this week. I really like the yarn. It's Colorscapes by ROWAN.
The reverse me sweater by Noroah Gaughn, I have the back done and one front is about an inch from completion. I am using the vinatge from Berroco, I like this yarn , but I don't love it. It's washable, which will be great for work but it's not as luxurious as some yarns. BUT, It's also super cost friendly.

The sipala bag has been put back into hibernation, I just don't have the quiet time to work on that right now. This week I only have one day off and a million things to do, that's how my weeks are looking.

I did just find the perfect ( or I think) the perfect pattern to make Erica at work a new hat. She will be happy, and it should be fast. It's called the Chunky Oats cap, from Knits from the land of Wawa. I hope to get yarn for it today. She has been asking for a hat for awhile.

There are lots of fantastic new knitting and crochet books out this season. I'm trying really hard to focus on what's on the needles but the temptation to start something new is huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment