Monday, October 5, 2009

Project picts

I was suprised to see my yarn came today, I had started the lotrop bag. It's a Noro pattern I forget which book it's in but I know it's also in the new Noro book that just came out. I had copied it down some time ago and never made it. Anyway I'm using the colorscape yarn from Rowan and I didn't read the pattern carefully before starting so I ran out of yarn pretty quickly.
I love this yarn, it's very "Norolike" . The colors won't apeal to many people but I love them.
I hope to start working on this again this week.



This is Reverse me from Norah Gaughan. It's in the new reversible knitting book, my new favorite book. I'm using vintage by Berroco. It's a quick knit at the moment but it has 7 pieces so it may slow down here soon.

I also have an urge to start some socks but I'm trying to hold back untill I actually finish something. The new cat bordhi book it fantastic though!!
Almost forgot the back of the Sipala bag is done and I started the top section. I should have taken a picture of that because it's to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment